PRE-VETTING & TANKER SERVICES
Pre-vetting Inspection For Oil, Chemical and Gas ships has become very essential, giving competitive advantage to third-party vessels with Oil Major approvals. In today’s environment of high safety standards, not having sufficient approvals from Oil, Chemical and Gas companies could result in lack of business. Thus for vessels to carry the cargoes of oil majors or be allowed to operate on their terminal, their safety conditions are required to measured up to certain standards as agreed by various stakeholders in the industry.
Prime Ship Management and Consulting provides the following survey and inspections services:
- Pre-vetting Inspections for Oil and Chemical Tankers
- Pre-Right Ship Inspections for Bulk Carriers
- On board training for vessel’s crew covering the owner’s HSSEQ systems.
- Internal Audits for all types of vessels
- Initial / first vetting inspections assistance for new builds and change of management vessels
- Super-cargo services
- Tank cleaning expeditors
- Tanker Surverys – Ullage, Draft Surveys, Cargo sampling and Cargo supervision
Vetting Inspections are a evaluation of your operating procedures, implementation, and condition of the vessel and her equipment. It is crucial to keep your vessels prepared all the time for the vetting to maximize commercial opportunities.
Our inspectors, conduct thorough inspections on the lines of SIRE,CDI, RIGHTSHIP & OVID, to accertain your current compliances of the vessel for these programmes.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES? Contact Us
Our experts are available 24/7 to take care of all your enquiries and suggestions