Dry Docking & Repairs Assistance Management
At PSMC we understand that the cost of dry docking for any ship owner is perhaps the most costly of owning a ship. We also know that the mismanagement of the dry docking process will result in an increased in cost for ship owners and third-parties.
Our dedicated and qualified Fleet Managers and Technical superintendents consisting of Chief engineers, Shipyard production engineers, expert coating advisors undertake effective planning of dry dock and major repairs as well as supervision.
Throughout the entire dry-docking process, from the first inspection to the final report, we execute safe and economical dry docking of our clients’ vessels with diligence and on time.
Our team captures all the critical information such as job specifications or progress reports and variation orders, about your project, and analysis them to ensure you don’t overspend and also avoid delays.
- Preparation of a dry dock repair list
- Obtaining necessary quotations from ship repair yards and comparison of costs
- Finalization of ship repair yard after consultation with vessels superintendent , manager and / or owner as required
- PSMC’s superintendent assigned to commence dry docking of vessel
- If steel renewals are extensive, a steel specialist can also be provided from PSMC’s employed staff
- Assist and expedite logistics with respect to dispatch of critical spares for the vessels repair at the yard
- Arrange at short notice specialist services that may be required during course of repair
- Attendance during all Class and Statutory surveys
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES? Contact Us
Our experts are available 24/7 to take care of all your enquiries and suggestions